For the simulation and modelling of reaction kineticsRead more »
For the analysis of Redox titration measurementsRead more »
Global analysis for manual or automated equilbrium titration measurements. Allows the determination of all equilibrium or formation constants in the underlying mechanism.Read more »
Global analysis for kinetic measurements. Allows the determination of all rate and equilibrium constants in the underlying mechanism.Read more »
The ReactLab Bundle includes both ReactLab EQULIBRIA and ReactLab KINETICS together at a specially discounted price.Read more »
Flexible network licensing options allow ReactLab programs to be deployed over many computers allowing a specified number of users to run the program at any one time.Read more »
Second order global analysis of complex potentiometric titrations.Read more »
ReactLab™ software tools are used for determining of the parameters of chemical processes by fitting reaction schemes to spectroscopic data:
ReactLab™ KINETICS is used for the analysis of time dependent kinetic measurements. Click here for details.
ReactLab™ EQUILIBRIA is used for the analysis of equilibrium titration measurements. Click here for details.
These programs have been designed for the global analysis of single or multi-wavelength spectroscopic data to determine the underlying chemical mechanism and all associated reaction parameters (rate and equilibrium constants).
The ReactLab family of products currently comprise two Windows® software applications for the modeling and analysis of data collected from equilibrium titration or kinetic experiments:
These applications enable the global fitting of chemical reaction schemes to the data in order to determine all the reaction rate constants and equilibrium constants as well as the concentration profiles and spectra of all the intermediate species.
Try ReactLab™ analysis tools on your data! Download the latest versions of the full applications below for a free trial period. When your evaluation is complete simply purchase a license to permanently activate the program.
Click here to download a ReactLab™ product brochure (PDF).
For detailed pricing and purchasing information please click here.
Key features of the applications are:
- Global analysis of multivariate spectrophotometric data to determine underlying reaction. mechanisms together with all reaction parameters, concentration distributions and intermediate spectra.
- Calculate: rate constants, equilbrium constants, formation constants, binding constants.
- Compatible measurements include UV-Vis Absorbance and Fluorescence, IR, NIR, Raman, ESR and CD.
- An extremely robust compiled Matlab analysis kernel and intuitive GUI which communicates with specially formatted Excel workbooks which are used to hold all data, reaction models and analysis results. This allows Excel tools and graphics to be used to further explore experimental data and analysis results and for the easy sharing of analysis sessions with colleagues.
- Reaction modelling and simulation of theoretical reaction schemes for testing model resolvability and exploratory investigations.
- A unique reaction scheme interpreter allowing simple entry of symbolic reaction mechanisms with support for symbols or full species names with stoicheometry coefficients.
- Proprietary reaction modelling algorithms enabling the fitting of both rate constants and rapid equilibrium constants in the same model.
- Support for both automated titration and manually prepared equilibrium sample measurements.
- Accurate modelling of pH variations in un-buffered or weakly buffered experiments.
- A unique auxiliary parameter feature allowing the inclusion and optimisation of unusual parameters or parameter relationships to the fit including reagent concentrations.
- Support for known spectra.
- Singular Value decomposition and Evolving Factor Analysis for preliminary model free analysis of the data to investigate reaction complexity .
Further details of these products are available on request. Please contact us for further information.
Further important ReactLab™ global analysis products and derivatives are in development. Please watch the website for news.
“… by the way, congratulations for the software, it really works nicely.”
Prof. Pablo Ballester, ICREA Research Professor, ICIQ, Tarragona, Spain
“All I have to say in reflection was that RLE was unusually user-friendly given that it was scientific software, and that it’s given us faster and more accurate results than otherwise possible.”
Dr. Patrick Thompson, School of Chemistry, University of Edinburgh, UK.
“Having spent the last few weeks running the program, I can say that I’m quite satisfied with it. The data presentation is quite clear and the ability to define mock spectra in order to follow the reaction progress is a great help. All in all I am enjoying the use of the program.“
Dr. Moshe Ben-Tzion, Deputy Chairman, Department of Chemistry, Bar-Ilan University, Israel